| ||Allergy Sprint Update|
- We need to get others (volunteers) beyond soldev on this sprint to keep pace
- Need testers, currently doing all the testing
- Expectations over the next week
- More tickets in development
- Daniel Kayiwa
complete? Ready for test?
- Don't need a specific update really on this ticket but an update on the tickets that are ready for test.
|key||RA-332|| || |
- Darius Jazayeri and Burke Mamlin with Jakub's help will move this to 2.1 as there is more work than expected in this.
- More discussions to happen later.
| ||1.10 Update|| || |
- Still have performance tickets to complete
- A new version of 1.10 should be released to production
- Goal would be to release late next week.
- 4 tickets are currently open in the release
| ||1.11 Update|| || |
- Not many volunteers to help with testing
- Currently about half way done, but looking like we will come short of complete
- There are tickets that have been tested and some have failed so there is also additional work to be done there.
- It will take new volunteer effort or reallocated core dev time to resolve this issue.
- Daniel Kayiwa to help build a list for us to help communicate testing needs
| ||September Goals|| || |
- Status Update to stay in 2.1
- CEIL Dictionary drop down in priority several steps
- Improvements and permissions should drop
- Form Entry, moves up
- Reporting, moves up
- Allergies stays
- CEIL Dic to 2.2
- Improvement and permissions
| ||RA-328|| |
- Needs a new developer as the previous one seems to have unassigned himself.
OCL-CIEL Subscription Module
- Will need design call amount time
- Work will be assigned soon
- Rafal Korytkowski might need to lead or put his effort into this in some way
- Expectation 2.2
- Nice to have: Design by September
| ||Work Process|| |
Development Work Flows
- Make sure we add a BA section to help get some TW best practices in. Make sure we get some documentation or suggestions from Shasha Liu