changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (mbond)
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Maputo Update
- Community Roles
- Michael Downey
- Bill Lober
- Jamie Thomas
- Darius Jazayeri
- Burke Mamlin
- Andy Kanter
- Paul Biondich
Apologies: Jan and Chris (traveling)
- Current registration numbers:
- Early Bird 5
- Regular 39
- Late 46
- Event Staff 8
- Guest Pass 5
- Hackathon registrations: 47
- Hackathon is a no charge event but does have a cost ~5k so we need to coordinate these events a bit better to make sure these donated events we get good use of our money.
- Next step: Talk about what type of hackathon models we could potentially use
- Michael Downey will be hosting an unconference session on the summit and hopes all will be able to attend
- WIll be building a network through texting to communicate with each other during the conference and where people are meeting
- Bill suggests posting a map of Maputo and noting where the hotels are. Then below that adding peoples Maputo numbers so it is available for all attendees so no one feels left out.
- 40k - ThoughtWorks and Google sponsorship
- there may be a chance to reimburse some of those scholarship applicants that are already attending
- Next step: on future call talk about sponsorship distribution (late sponsorship lead to less scholarships how do we want to plan better and create a model to follow)
Community Roles (action matrix)
- Reviewed revised version of Paul's wiki page "OpenMRS COmmunity Roles" - https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/~paul/OpenMRS+Community+Roles
- Note - Comments on this docuemtn can be posted at the bottom of the page
- Andy suggests moving "Documentation" down under "Implementer and End User Support"
Long term support for content (ie. CIEL dictonary)
- looking for a sustainability model to come out of Maputo
- partnership aspect for service level agreements
- discuss around those who are leveraging content metadata helping to support
- Andy will address sustainability models with community and the board
- Judy will be in Maputo (will be Andy at the meeting :)