<html><head><title></title></head><body>attendees: Darius, Christian, Justin, Paul, Ben, Burke
- Overview of past week from PIH
- Looking at notes/alerts/messaging/etc and have a plan for modeling
- Darius working with reporting code
- Alerts and notifications
- Separate message and alerts
- Alerts as "user-flagged errors" and notes similar
- Notes service
- Notes attached to objects (observation/patient/etc)
- Some notes will need action/confirmation (ala "Alerts") and other won't
- note_recipient table to track delivery/actions/etc
- ?note_type to provide templates, possible actions, etc.
- Message service
- for unconfirmed messages (internal or external)
- API will basically be a "sendMessage(who, subject, message)" function
- user_properties will specify the e-mail address, pager #, etc. for each possible message "medium"
- keys for user_properties will need to be formalized similar to the Java way of doing them — e.g., "org.openmrs.api.MessageService.openmrsEmailAddress"
- keys should be placed on the User Properties wiki page
- Paul talked about order modeling