- default: Sets default provider for the widget (id or uuid of a Provider, or "currentUser").
- If you specify "currentUser" but the currently-logged-in user does not have a Provider record associated with their Person record, nothing happens. (If that user has more than one Provider record, one is chosen arbitrarily.)
- count: number of potential providers for the specified role
- Example: the number of dropdown widgets to render)
- Default is 1
- When specified, this tag displays a widget for choosing a provider, and assigns it to the role indicated by this parameter.
- If you do not specify this attribute, then the tag will also display a widget to choose an encounter role for the provider.
- Value: id or uuid of an encounterRole
- providerRoles: Specify the role assigned to the provider
- Example: <encounterProvider providerRoles="8" />
- Value: Comma separated list of provider role id or uuid
- Requires that the Provider Management module be installed
- since HFE 1.9 Extensions 1.2
- required: when true, the form cannot be submitted unless you have chosen a provider