- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 5.3
How To Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
Status of IRS Responses
Status of Doc Sprint
- Status of IRS Responses
- Hamish has not heard anything from the lawyer
- Current deadline is May 22nd
- Hamish will email the lawyer today to see if they need anything else
- Status of Doc Sprint
- Open Health Conference in Cinicinnati in mid-June
- Have not talked about riviing the doc sprint
- 5 day event (2 about docmentation, 3 doc sprint on projects running in parallel)
- No one really owning the docmentation space
- Continuing weekly meetings with the Kenay team
- Putting together registration packet and coming up with sponsorship outreach
- Puytting together volunteer roles and responsibilities
- Did a soft launch of the registration process, early bird registration until the end of July
- Any movement with HELINA group? Want to have some overlap with the conference.
- Working with local transportation in Eldoret to help accomodate our large group working to communicate with airlines
- Joint fundraising? Working on who will be responsible for approaching different sponsors and organizations locally and internationally
- Announcment for OMRS14? We will call for proposals in June.
- Burke thinks that it would be nice for next year to try and work towards incorporating tutorials.
- Local attendees? There will be consideration for speacial local attendees to give keynote talks.
- Should we make spaces for planned sessions? Is it neccessary to set time aside because people will ask for sessions that they are interested in.
- The last few years we have done a mixture of "structure and unstructure" which people seem to appreciate
- Community Road Map
- Q2 ends June30th
- Not alot of inspiration out there, would like to have eveyone looking that burning areas of need
- Document too detailed?
- Format might be fine but content unrealistic
- It should reflect our goals for 2013 and be honest about what can happen over the next 3, 6, or 12 mths.
- Would like to see it written for more of a customer not a developer
- Burke will work on simplifying
- Leads Discussion Schedule
- Would like to see Paul added to the schedule
- CIEL dictonary that is IMO coded
- Server is rather large to run multiple tools