- Done. Completed as specified on Wiki - Multiple Instances with the renamed .wars of omrsroot and omrsclient running on 2 ports for jetty. Independent two databases and 'omrsroot' and 'omrsclient' for sync, and having individual application data directories.
Steps to setup a root instance and a client instance for the project demo purpose
Step 1: First rename your Application data directory to something else so that the setup will run all new.
Set up OpenMRS using the Advanced option where you can name your own database. Name the database to rootdb.
Note: This path is relative to the new placement of root-runtime.properties. (Additionally, you may paste the same runtime.properties to OpenMRs-1.x.x/webapp/target where the .war actually resides, for safety :) )
to see your working root OpenMRS instance!
And name your new database to clientdb
Now the client is all setup!
Folders referred to steps given below.
OpenMRS checkout location=OpenMRS-1.x.x
Default Application Data Directory=
2. Configure SymmetricDS for the two OpenMRS instances. Then Synchronize the Person table.
- Done. (minor issue reported)
- Configuring using properties files** omrsclient.properties** omrsroot.properties
- Inserting symmertic specific tables to root database using an .sql file. openmrs_sds_sql** Channels** Triggers
- Trigger-router links