The goal is to conduct a clean up sprint fo the order entry, rest web services and calculation modules. All the tickets that need to be worked on in this sprint have been identified.
All the tickets listed in this sprint should be resolved by the end of this sprint.
Topic: CleanUp Sprint - June 2012
Leads: Rafal Korytkowski
Date: 04-June-2012 to 17-June-2012
via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join the IRC channel and say "rafa: I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page. (listed below)
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
- Rafal Korytkowski
- Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Mykola Vorobey
- Unknown User (venkaban)
This week's sprint: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11851
Order-Entry tickets should be done on the order-entry branch: https://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs/branches/order-entry