OpenMRS Community Meetings are periodic online gatherings that aim to provide transparency and insight into ongoing projects happening in the community and in the OpenMRS ecosystem. Over the course of three days, this November's meeting is packed with squad and implementer presentations, lightning talks, plenary sessions and break out sessions.
Community members, implementers and partners are welcome to join and actively participate in the meeting through lightning talks and presentations.
- Discover how countries and implementations use OpenMRS at different types of health facilities to support a variety of health services and programs.
- Share and appreciate improvements made to OpenMRS.
- Learn about improvements to current community development conventions and processes.
- Gain insight into coordinating and collaborating with others in the community.
- Appreciate the OpenMRS talent and partners contributing to the whole wide world of OpenMRS.
- Tap the registration button below
- Proceed to register via our set up.
Upon successful registration you will automatically receive apersonalized Zoom link,shared on email. There is also a link provided which you can use to add the event to your calendar.
Share your ideas and experience! Demo what you've been working on! The only caveat? A 5-minute time limit. Sign up below to book a slot:
|title||Book a Lightning Talk Slot!|
Find out what OpenMRS implementers are working on this year! Each implementer will have 10 minutes. Sign up below:
|title||Book a Showcase for your Implementation|
Squads get to share what they have achieved since the last meeting.
|title||Add your presentation |
Topics and themes include:
- Shared technical approaches (packaging, reporting, form schema)
- Upstream contributions to OpenMRS.
- Showcases on Care, Configuration, Communication.
- Implementation Experiences & Showcases.
|title||Schedule Coming Soon|
Note: Our meeting schedule is dynamic. Actual times for showcases may vary, depending on availability of presenters.
|title||Follow us on Twitter|
Tag your tweets (X's) with @OpenMRS or #OpenMRS - so we can like and retweet your tweets!
|title||Sign up for our Email updates|