20 August 2009
- Mike Seaton
- Ben Wolfe
- Paul Biondich
- Darius Jazayeri
- Burke Mamlin
- Zeshan Rajput
- Win Ribeka
- Brian McKown
- Ben (static in the background at the airport) Wolfe
- Darius will lead a discussion on proposed changes to user, person, and patient
- Darius and Mike will describe the user management functionality in PIHEMR1.0 and how we should evolve in that direction for OpenMRS
- Discuss localization of internal data options (http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/372) -Ben
- Sync hackathon in Boston
- Ben and Maros arriving in Boston. Darius and Mike are in Boston working on it.
- Module is created doesn't run yet. Will work on that this week.
- Punting Discussion of internal data options to next week (http://dev.openmrs.org/ticket/372).
- Darius created module so anonymous users can request an account.
- Burke says left best as a module... maybe a core module... but always a module.
- Darius created Module Creator's Cheat Sheet
- Push user to create Unit test first.
- Either module wizard opens first at empty JUnit test
- Or module wizard automatically populates and recognizes @should annotations
- Burke says the idea should be to incentivize instead of enforce.
- Maybe a step in the wizard to add a service or bean or functionality and make part of the automated process the creation of a unit test.
- Wizard that answers questions and builds functionality with unit test.
- Can we add resources to the module wizard?
- Intro ticket? TODO: Darius please create a ticket for this.
- Ben says first step is to find previous wizard related tickets and un-assign those that are not being worked on
- Ben's plane leaves at... Ben? ... Ben?
- Free wifi at airport is not working.
- Testing OpenMRS 1.5RC
- Passed updating on AMRS database.
- TODO: Rudimentary testing for alpha on 1.5RC
- Testing on implementations with modules.
- TODO: Ben contact James Arbaugh to get his perspective on 1.5RC readiness.
Okay.. See you in Cyberspa(click, zzzzzzzzzz).
Brian thinks the next OpenMRS T-Shirts should have
the new logo on the front
and @should createUnitTests on the back
Ben likes that idea