<html><head><title></title></head><body>* Darius and Christian re-iterated how it would be nice if we had a list of webapp features
- Extensive discussion about "projects"
- Christian pointed out that the most important aspect of this project was skype hiccup and PIH would definitely need skype hiccup and skype hiccup because of skype hiccup
- "Projects" are similar, but not exactly, the model of RG's federated databases. There may be cases where one location could be attached to >1 projects
- Patient "charts" will be attached to 1-N "projects"
- Users will have access to patients' data based on their "project" assignments
- Projects will be associated with locations as a convenient means of assigning patients to projects — e.g., if a patient is seen at a given location, he/she will automagically be assigned to any projects defined for that location
- Hamish discussed some needs/concerns regarding analysis reporting
- Paul mentioned that RG is working on OpenMRS Dictionary Server