- default: Sets default provider for the widget (id or uuid of a Provider, or "currentUser").
- If you specify "currentUser" but the currently-logged-in user does not have a Provider record associated with their Person record, nothing happens. (If that user has more than one Provider record, one is chosen arbitrarily.)
- count: number of potential providers for the specified role
- Example: the number of dropdown widgets to render)
- Default is 1
- When specified, this tag displays a widget for choosing a provider, and assigns it to the role indicated by this parameter.
- If you do not specify this attribute, then the tag will also display a widget to choose an encounter role for the provider.
- Value: id or uuid of an encounterRole
- providerRoles: Specify the role assigned to the provider
- Example: <encounterProvider <encounterProviderAndRole providerRoles="8" />
- Value: Comma separated list of provider role id or uuid
- Requires that the Provider Management module be installed
- since HFE 1.9 Extensions 1.2
- required: when true, the form cannot be submitted unless you have chosen a provider
- autocompleteProvider: When true, the provider widget is rendered in autocomplete search box in which user is expected to type the few characters used to search for a particular provider (s).
- When omitted it defaults to false.
- Value: true or false
- Example: <encounterProviderAndRole autocompleteProvider="true"/>
- since HFE 1.9 Extensions 1.6
- providerMatchMode: Used in conjunction with autocompleteProvider attribute to specify the position to match search text in provider identifier/names.
- Values: START, END, ANYWHERE (Default is START)
- Example: <encounterProviderAndRole autocompleteProvider="true" providerMatchMode="ANYWHERE" />
- Since HFE 1.9 Extensions 1.6
<encounterProviderAndRole/> <!-- dropdown of encounter roles : dropdown of providers -->
<encounterProviderAndRole default="currentUser"/> <!-- dropdown of encounter roles : dropdown of providers with one chosen by default -->
<encounterProviderAndRole encounterRole="1" required="true"/> <!-- dropdown of providers, required for submission -->
<encounterProviderAndRole encounterRole="2" default="3"/> <!-- dropdown of providers, with one chosen by default -->
<encounterProviderAndRole encounterRole="2" count="2"/> <!-- display 2 dropdown of providers, for encounter role 2 -->
<encounterProviderAndRole autocompleteProvider="true" encounterRole="1" /> <!--display an autocomplete search box for provider-->
Currently, only one encounterProviderAndRole tag is is supported per encounter role, and only a single tag without a encounterRole is supported. For instance, the following two examples below would be illegal: