- 1.6-alpha update
- When do we do a performance release?
- How is user interface redesign going to be released/planned?
- Feasibility of Maven
- Discussed with Adam Monsen from Mifos on Tuesday
- Need to followup with Darius and Ben about their thoughts
- http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/04/summary-of-maven-how-tos/Image Removed
- Infrastructure: CI, labs, demo servers
- Feb. 8 training seminar at RG
- Web Services discussion. Spillover from design review of yesterday on web services
- Puntable ticket: Do we want a pre-search for concepts to prevent duplicates? archive:TRAC-1422
- Continued from yesterday's discussion on web services ...
- As of 1.6.0 dev Build 9142, you can add jaxws to a module to add your own custom web services.
- Example open question: How much Obs data should be sent without requesting follow-up?
- Use cases should drive web services design.
- One idea: two versions - one minimal and one full.
- Some starting points:
- http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/APIImage Removed
- http://www.programmableweb.com/Image Removed
- http://code.google.com/apis/health/Image Removed
- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=721eed65-4758-4b0e-8c02-68b0e321f31bImage Removed
- http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-i18n/Image Removed
- Example of using Google API from Justin: http://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs-modules/devexamples/spring-mvc-annotation-example/src/org/openmrs/module/patientvisit/service/GoogleAppointmentServiceImpl.javaImage Removed