|Table of Contents|
This module can be used for anyone who has populated the OpenMRS database with test data and would like to delete it. Be aware that the module does not distinguish test data from real data; it will delete ALL selected data.
I would like to establish a better way to determine foreign key restraints for the DataDeletionRule The current method will require heavy maintenance after each Database version upgrade. It would be nice to acquire foreign key restraints from Hibernate.
- Fixed module to work in conjunction with reporting module
- Removed some randomly placed jar files to make the omod download smaller.
- Updated for the 1.6 database schema (new tables: concept_name_tag, concept_name_tag_map; removed: concept_synonym, complex_obs)
- Updated JSP to enable/disable prerequisite checkboxes
- Removed unit tests that were compiled into the omod