- Value: id or uuid of the workflow, or concept map reference to a concept associated with a workflow
- Value: "radio", "dropdown", "checkbox", "hidden"
- Defaults to dropdown. Tells how to render the widget to select a state.
- In "radio" or "dropdown" mode the widget renders a list of the states in the workflow for selection by radio or dropdown respectively.
- If the patient is not currently in a state for that workflow, only states flagged as "initial" will appear, otherwise all states will appear
- (States that appear can be customized by the using the stateIds & stateLabels attributes)
- If the patient is currently in a state for that workflow, that state will be selected on form load
- Note that selecting a blank entry from a dropdown will do nothing--it will not take the patient out of his/her current state
- In "checkbox" mode, upon form submittal, if the checkbox is checked, the patient is transitioned into the state specified by the by "stateId" parameter
- If the patient is currently in the state specified by "stateId", the checkbox should appear checked
- Note that unchecking a checkbox will do nothing--it will NOT take the patient out of the state
- In "hidden" mode, the patient is automatically transitioned into the state specified by the "stateId" parameter (assuming they aren't already in that state)