OpenMRS is a free, open source electronic medical record system (EMR) designed for use in the developing world. It supports health care delivery and research on every continentresource-constrained environments.
Are you looking for an electronic medical record system to use at your site? Would you like to know more about OpenMRS' capabilities? We suggest you begin with Getting Started with OpenMRS. The Getting Started guide introduces the software's guide gives you an idea of OpenMRS' many features. It will help you evaluate see if OpenMRS is a good clinical, technical, and organizational solution for your needsmeets your requirements.'
- Where is OpenMRS being used?
- What technologies is
- it built on?
- What new features are planned?
The OpenMRS FAQ answers these questions and more.
Look at the Implementers Guide for the details of starting an implementing OpenMRS project at on your site.
Do you want to help develop OpenMRS? Checkout the Developer's Guide and become a developer today!
Do you have more questions? There are many resources for the OpenMRS community.
- Browse questions at answerstalk.openmrs.org or ask your own.
- Read the archives for the Implementers and Developers mailing lists. Membership is open to everyonediscussions on talk.openmrs.org.
- Community members can often be found chatting in the the OpenMRS IRC room. You can also join via Telegram.
- Documentation lives on the wiki.
- Not sure where to look first? Search all resources from the search page.