|Table of Contents|
Holidays & Leave
A See the week view of the OpenMRS Calendar for current out of office/on travel duty information for individual community members.
For Community Management & Operations regulars, here is a dynamic list of upcoming holidays, who is traveling, on leave, or generally away:
- Grace: 3 - 10 February
- Paul in Vietnam the week beginning 6th.
- Christine: In Botswana for the month of February
- Jen: Friday 17th February OOTO
- Monday 20th February US holiday
- Jen: Tuesday 21st February OOTO
- Jen: April 1st - May 15th will take a week off
- Jen: Sometime July and August
A dynamic list of action items, reviewed every Thursday.
- Jennifer: Talk post about annual report.
- Jennifer: Open up the C&O call. Calendar booking and talk posts
- Jennifer: Reaching out to specific teams for broader audience for the community forum meetings.
- Jennifer: How are we growing: new orgs, how many current, active squads.
- Jennifer: Catalogues OpenMRS Inc is in eg Digital Public Good recognition
- Jennifer: Follow up with Grace and Jayasanka about building local capacity.
- Jennifer/Erica: Email to implementing partners to request for data update with link to Github repo if it is publicly available.
- Jennifer and Erica: Updates from Talk, Discourse and Slack about work being done in the community (openly sharing, collaborating and learning)
- Jennifer and Erica: Funding success, winning award and writing proposals. Grants application folder in the google drive for reference.
- Christine: Brainstorm matrix for events: one that checks whether or not we are succeeding with goals set.
- Christine: What impact are we having in OpenMRS ecosystem (OpenMRS Talent)
- Christine: Community events - annual report
- Christine: Non-technical contributions: remarkable non-code contributions
- Christine: Indicate Grace's leave on Talk
- Christine/Jennifer: Update content: top developers, hall of fame, special contribution to the community - not just about code.
- All: How you can help in 2023
- Erica: Set up check-in meeting with Grace and Suruchi once Grace is back.
- Erica: Set up FAIMER budget tracker
- All: What kind of financial/budget info that can help the community see where we are in terms of our funding including in kind contributions.