changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (elliott)
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Purpose: Teaching both developers and implementers how to get started with development and use of OpenMRS. This call is a combination of planned teaching sessions and "office hours"
- Who can join? - Anyone can join!
For Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions, make sure to join the call at the beginning. If nobody shows up within the first 5 minutes of a Q&A session, that week's university may be abandoned. No worries, you can still ask your questions in IRC.
Is there a particular topic you would like scheduled for a University Forum? Make a note of your idea(s) in the notepad below and/or share your suggestion on IRC, OpenMRS Talk, and/or one of our Mailing Lists.
Please see the schedule below. Often times sessions are recorded and published so open an interesting topic and see if there is any link to a recording.
- 6th January 2016 - CANCELLED
13th January 2016- 14th January 2016 Reporting Module
- 20th January 2016 - Open
- 27th January 2016- Learning to write code for the module repository (screencast recording: https://youtu.be/_YXM6Jlvteo)
- 2nd September 2015 CANCELLED
- 9th September 2015 CANCELLED
- 16th September 2015 Recommendations for Project Setup During Implementation a Q&A session by Stephen Senkomago Musoke
- 23th September 2015 Open
- 30th September 2015 Open
- 5th August 2015 CANCELLED
- 12th August 2015 CANCELLED
- 19th August 2015 CANCELLED
- 26th August 2015 CANCELLED
- 1stJuly 2015: CANCELLED
- 8thJuly 2015: CANCELLED
- 15thJuly 2015: CANCELLED
- 22ndJuly 2015: CANCELLED
- 29thJuly 2015: Sending and Receiving HL7 messages from OpenMRS by Daniel Kayiwa
- 6th may 2015: CANCELLED
- 13th May 2015:Designing and implementing an Ebola module for OpenMRS by Darius and Shefali
- 20th May 2015: Not Done
- 1st April 2015: Development in the Reporting Module Part 2
- 8th April 2015:OpenMRS Security &Flexibility
- 15th April 2015: Designing and implementing an Ebola module for OpenMRS by Darius and Shefali
- 22nd April 2015:Development in REST Module
- 29th April 2015: CANCELLED
- 4th March 2015: GSoC preparation by Suranga Kasthurirathne, Vaibhav Agarwal, Aniketha Katakam and Michael Downey
- 11th March 2015:
Development in the Reporting Module
- 18th March 2015: Development in the Reporting Module Part 1 (The Recording is here https://connect.iu.edu/p1z8z25frfm/)
- 25th March 2015: OpenMRS 2.2 Preview By Maurya (the recording can be found here https://connect.iu.edu/p3u8sgp1uw3/)
- 4th Feb 2015: OpenMRS Android Client
- 11th Feb 2015
HTML Form Entry for Developers and Expert users: Best Practices
- 18th Feb 2015: HTML Form Entry for Developers and Expert users: Best Practices
- 25th Feb 2015: Chart Search by Kaweesi Joseph
- 7th January: CANCELLED
- 14th January: Difference between OpenMRS Reference App (2.x.x) and OpenMRS Platform 1.x.x and a demo on how to change you current platform to ref app (Daniel Kayiwa)
- 21st January: Q&A
- 28th January: CANCELLED #MOZ15
How to Join