The Technical Skills Professional Development Management Team guides the creation, use, and use implementation of educational materials to be used in OpenMRS technical skill building activities.
- Defining the goals and objectives of OpenMRS | OHRI Developer and Implementer Tracks
- Designing and developing associated projects and materials
- Ensuring that content used in OpenMRS | OHRI technical capacity building activities is complete, up-to-date, and accurate
- Managing OpenMRS mentorship programs, including Google Summer of Code & our Fellowship Program
Who is involved?
Current Team Members
Where to join our conversations
The Technical Skills Professional Development Management Team meets on a weekly basis every Wednesday on alternating Mondays & Tuesdays:
- Every other Monday (from November 13) at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle.
- Every other Tuesday (from November 7) at 6:30pm IST | 4pm Nairobi | 3pm Cape Town | 1pm UTC | 8am Boston | 5am Seattle.
Weekly meetings are held via Zoom, Meeting ID: 395 793 894
- Computer or mobile: https://om.rs/zoomacademy
+12532158782,,395793894# Passcode 1
+13462487799,,395793894# Passcode 1
Talk: The Technical Skills Professional Development Management Team shares meeting information, key questions, discussion points, and documents decisions on Talk.
Contact Jennifer Antilla for more information on how to participate and contribute to the Technical Skills Development Team.
Meeting Notes and Recordings
Expectations for Technical Skills Professional Development Management Team Meeting Notes
We have a dedicated note-taker for each meeting who is responsible for note taking. Notes are circulate to squad members for review. We strive to make sure that:
Meeting notes and recordings are posted to Technical Skills Professional Development Management Team Weekly Meeting page.