- Aug 2019 - Website Redesign Google Document
- 2019 0 Talk Thread: GSoD 2019 : Review and Refactoring our Information Architecture for OpenMRS
- 2019 User persona draft - Google document
- 2019 Wiki user personas draft - Google document
- 2019 Curious user persona - slide
Existing Brand Resources
Others done by community members on platforms such as Youtube
OpenMRS Documentation Project Resources
Documentation Profiles (2016)
- Curious: interested in OpenMRS and want to learn more or interested in potentially supporting the project in the future
- User: working in a health setting that is already using OpenMRS or you believe might benefit from it. Clinicians, researchers, community health workers should start here.
- Implementer: supporting the installation, customization, and maintenance of OpenMRS Reference Application within a health care setting.
- Developer: interested in building on top of the OpenMRS platform, via writing source code or modules, or want to integrate with OpenMRS? Start here.
- Testers: people interested in testing OpenMRS.
- Subject Matter Experts: people who are interested in helping with documentation or new translations should start here.