The Product Change Committee’s (PCC) primary purpose is to define what the OpenMRS community should build in terms of core, technical products.
This committee is responsible for:
- Gathering and providing the Product Change Lead with input on product direction from OpenMRS implementations and partners
- Setting short, medium, and long term product goals
- Reviewing, vetting, and prioritizing community technical projects
- Defining overall roadmap for OpenMRS technical products
- Deciding what to harvest from current OpenMRS implementations and distributions
- Collaborating with the Operations Team to resource high priority projects through collaborations, fellowship/mentorship programs, fundraising, or other means.
Who is involved?
Any community member is welcome to participate in and contribute to Product Change Committee discussions, whether this is during the PCC's weekly meeting, on Talk, or on Slack. Community members who demonstrate a high level of commitment by actively contributing to the PCC will become a core member with decision making authority. Every two years, we expect up to 5 core members to affirm their commitment to serving on this committee.
Where to join the conversation
The PCC meets on a weekly basis every Wednesday at 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm Accra | 12pm Boston | 9am Seattle
To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs
Talk: The PCC shares meeting information, key questions, discussion points, and documents decisions on Talk.
Contact Jennifer Antilla for more information on how to participate and contribute to the PCC.
Notes and Recordings