- If state ids are specified, these patient states are set upon program enrollment
- If the patient is already enrolled in the program when this form is submitted, the patient states are NOT automatically set; however, if the enrollment date is changed (via the logic above) all the states that have a start date equal to the enrollment date are changed to the new enrollment date
- This tag is invalid if any of the states listed are not initial states, or if two or more of the states are from the same workflow
, if the showDate parameter is not used, the encounterDate tag must appear above the enrollInProgram tag.
Jira server OpenMRS Issues serverId 45c5771b-fa4b-3e43-b34a-c19dc45ccc95 key HTML-309
- programId: ID or UUID of the program, or name of the associated concept, in which the patient is to be enrolled.
- <enrollInProgram programId="1"/>
- <enrollInProgram programId="9b45541a-e8f0-41ff-a55a-445b08a8d8b5"/>
- <enrollInProgram programId="Rehab program"/>
- Value: Any valid program ID, program UUID or underlying concept name
- Default: None.
- showDate: If true, a date widget is displayed and the patient is enrolled on the selected date; if false, or if no date selected, the patient is enrolled on the encounter date
- Example: <enrollInProgram programId="1" showDate="true"/>
- Value: true or false
- Default: False.
- stateIds: A comma-separated list of program work flow states ids
- Example: <enrollInProgram programId="1" stateIds="3, 444ce6ba-551d-11e1-8cb6-00248140a5eb, PIH:356789"/>
- Value: Any valid program workflow state id, program workflow state uuid, or concept mapping of the underlying concept for the state
- Default: None
- If you reference states by concept mappings, be careful that you don't have two states in the same program with the same underlying concept, or unpredictable results will occur!