A real-life user may be creating dictionaries for different reasons, e.g. they may be creating an implementation dictionary for a specific hospital, or a starter set that will eventually be used by multiple hospitals. The UI for these is the same. Click "New Dictionary" to get started.
Click on any of the available Dictionaries to view access its overview page. This includes:
- General details (description, owner, creation date, ... )
- Concept counts (Active concepts, Custom concepts, ... )
- A list of released versions
- Options to:
- View the current Dictionary in the Traditional OCL
- Release the latest version of the Dictionary
- Edit the Dictionary
- View all Concepts
Click "Go to Concepts" to view the page similar to the one above. This shows a tabulated list of all all Concepts in the Dictionary with options for Search, Filter, Edit, Remove, and Retire
To see a preview of the CIEL Concept, click "Preview concept".
Bulk Add Concepts
To add existing concepts in bulk:
- Select a source (CIEL or Other)
- If "Other", search for a specific source using the search field provided.
- Use the quick search field to find the concept of your choice within the selected source (only CIEL is available in the MVP version of the application)
- Click the concept of your choice from the search results and its identifier (ID) will automatically be copied into the "Concept IDs" field
- If you already have the Concept IDs, simply write/paste them into the Concept IDs field
- Click the "Add" button