To see a preview of a Concept, click the Concept Name, which will take the user to a page similar to below
Bulk Add Concepts
To add existing concepts in bulk:
- Use the quick search field to find the concept of your choice within the selected source (only CIEL is available in the MVP version of the application)
- Click the concept of your choice from the search results and its identifier (ID) will automatically be copied into the "Concept IDs" fieldSelect the bulk import option to Add concepts
- You can switch between the preferred sources (top right corner) from where the concepts are to be imported into the dictionary.
- If you already have the Concept IDs, simply write/paste them into the Concept IDs field
- Click the "Add Concepts" button
- You can track the progress of the import in "Progress Notification" page (shown below)
Update A Concept's Version
Clicking the remove button removes a concept from your collection.
Create a new concept
Click "Create new concept" then select the class of the Concept you wish to create. Fill in the form with appropriate values for Names, Descriptions, Mappings, e.t.c and click "CreateSubmit".
Create a concept example
Other OCL for OpenMRS Wiki Resources