Project Activities Spreadsheet
- Conclusion was announced on blog
- looking to identify mentor who will attend the google event
- Community email for the GSoC. so we will use email@example.com
- Closing date is Feb 7 2019
- Identify projects and mentors for the next round.
- Need to check with previous years whether mentors performed up to standard.
- Proposal was submitted last week
- Identified 11 projects and now looking to identify more.
- Did the email call out yield any new projects?
- Cynthia Antwi to speak to representative from Andela regarding the PM and soft skills for the interns
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
- Report on this every 2 weeksNo report this week.
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
|Technical Road Map /Strategic Operational Plan||Operational Plan for CY 2019|
- consider review of objective one and two on the call during the next PM call (January 21)
- ongoing x timely (monthly?) review of these objectives
- Discussion around Product Management and how to better engage with the community on such activities
- Dev levels and criteria for progression need to be firmed up. Suggestion by Daniel Kayiwa to have a more robust but manual review process for dev0 to dev 1/2
- Discussion around how to revive OpenMRS University to attract new members to the community by teaching them the key skills we are looking for; e.g how to handle pull requests etc....
|Documentation Review 2019|
- At the last meeting team members were asked to review of content according to personas and identifying gaps in the content
- Identify members in the community who will be tasked to review content.
- Intending to create tickets on JIRA to manage the documentation review process.
- Suggestion was made to create a way to manage the workflow that would be helpful e.g. to use Labels within Confluence,
- We could use some more intro tickets
- Daniel Kayiwa suggested that we focus on OCL and ensure its completed
- Ways in which to better execute recommendations from OMRS18