Child pages
  • 2019-02-11 Project Management Meeting

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Regrets


Discussion items

Project Activities Spreadsheet

ItemWhoNotes
GCI
  • Conclusion was announced on blog
  • looking to identify mentor who will attend the google event
GSoC
  • Community email for the GSoC. so we will use community@openmrs.org
  • Closing date is Feb 7 2019
  • Identify projects and mentors for the next round.
  • Need to check with previous years whether mentors performed up to standard.
  • Proposal was submitted last week
  • Identified 11 projects and now looking to identify more. 
  • Did the email call out yield any new projects?

Internships: Andela

  •  Andela
  • Cynthia Antwi to speak to representative from Andela regarding the PM and soft skills for the interns


Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)

Jakub Slawinski

  • Report on this every 2 weeksNo report this week.
OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9


OpenMRS Platform 2.2
Technical Road Map /Strategic Operational Plan
  • Operational Plan for CY 2019
    • consider review of objective one and two on the call during the next PM call (January 21)
    • ongoing x timely (monthly?) review of these objectives
    • Discussion around Product Management and how to better engage with the community on such activities
    • Dev levels and criteria for progression need to be firmed up. Suggestion by Daniel Kayiwa to have a more robust but manual review process for dev0 to dev 1/2
    • Discussion around how to revive OpenMRS University to attract new members to the community by teaching them the key skills we are looking for; e.g how to handle pull requests etc....



    Documentation Review 2019
    • At the last meeting team members were asked to review of content according to personas and identifying gaps in the content
    • Identify members in the community who will be tasked to review content.
    • Intending to create tickets on JIRA to manage the documentation review process.
    • Suggestion was made to create a way to manage the workflow that would be helpful e.g.  to use Labels within Confluence,
    PM tool
    • We could use some more intro tickets
    • Daniel Kayiwa suggested that we focus on OCL and ensure its completed
    AOB


    • Ways in which to better execute recommendations from OMRS18
    Next week



    ...