Project Activities Spreadsheet
- Conclusion was announced on blog
- Official results will be announced today
- 6 students have been nominated.
- Funding has been provided for 1 mentor for the triplooking to identify mentor who will attend the google event
Suthagar Kailayapathy, Irene NyakateReceived last year's resourcesCreated GSoC 19 warm up talk postHave created initial version of Summer Of Code 2019 page.Will start org application this weekCould we get a project template developed with sample projects written up?Use Design forum to discuss initial steps on how to draft projectsSuthagar Kailayapathy has drafted initial partner email which will be completed by end of this weekJennifer sent out emails to partners last weekThe invitations for the mentors are ready just waiting to get emails for dev3/dev4/dev5Irene to check out dev3/dev4/dev5 on talk groups and send them invitations to mentor GSoC 2019Cynthia to share emails for partners who attended the omrs2018 so we could invite them as mentors
- Community email for the GSoC. so we will use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date is Feb 7 2019
- Identify projects and mentors for the next round.
- Need to check with previous years whether mentors performed up to standard.
- Weekly calls have commenced as routine with product owners to ensure progress.
- Meetings will be every Friday 3-4 UTC., Daniel Kayiwa will get the Andela team to put into the events calendar
- Acceptance criteria will be ready before the next PM call.
- Jennifer Antilla Daniel Kayiwa Cynthia Antwi will meet to discuss PM success activities to support Daniel Kayiwa to improve our experience with the Program
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
- Report on this every 2 weeks.
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- Samuel Male He made changes though little aspects are being fixed with help of DanielDaniel Kayiwa will merge the changes ones the hack is sorted out testing process will commence this week.
|Technical Road Map /Strategic Operational Plan|
- 2019 Draft Road Map
- Operational Plan for CY 2019
- consider review of objective one and two on the call during the next PM call (January 21)
- ongoing x timely (monthly?) review of these objectives
|Documentation Review 2019|
- Documentation meeting was included on the openmrs calender.
- Juliet Wamalwa to put a reminder on talk 10 minutes(every Tuesday) before the meeting commences.
- Its noticed that several members have lost hope in the documentation process because they seem not to understand it. But Cynthia Antwi promised to explain to them till they get everything right.Review of content according to personas and identifying gaps in the content
- We could use some more intro tickets
- Daniel Kayiwa suggested that we focus on OCL and ensure its completed
- Ways in which to better execute recommendations from OMRS18