- Automating the LABC module installation, need to reduce the workload at the beginning of a user.
- Modify the current implementation to add one or more access locations to a user.
- Enable encounter access based on patient location or multiple admitted/channeled locations.
- Add location restrictions to Reporting-REST, and Reference metadata modules.
- Manage location-based restrictions based on the user roles (See here)
- Create a REST endpoint to show/edit the configurations of LBAC
- Create Person Attributes for LBAC.
- Global Property attribute for LBAC.
- Check and show about the required module’s versions to use a feature from LBAC.
- Login Screen managements.
- LBAC On/OFF feature.
- Migrate a patient/list of patients from one location(or unknown) to another location.