Child pages
  • 2019-01-28 Project Management Meeting

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

ItemWhoNotes
GCI
  • Conclusion was announced on blog
  • Official results will be announced today
  • 6 students have been nominated.
  • Funding has been provided for 1 mentor for the trip
GSoC
  • Received last year's resources
  • Created GSoC 19 warm up talk post
  • Have created initial version of Summer Of Code 2019 page.
  • Will start org application this week
  • Could we get a project template developed with sample projects written up?
  • Use Design forum to discuss initial steps on how to draft projects
  • Unknown User (suthagar23) has drafted initial partner email which will be completed by end of this week
  • Jennifer sent out emails to partners last week
  • The invitations for the mentors are ready just waiting to get emails for dev3/dev4/dev5
  • Irene to check out dev3/dev4/dev5 on talk groups and send them invitations to mentor GSoC 2019
  • Cynthia to share emails for partners who attended the omrs2018 so we could invite them as mentors.

Internships: Andela

  •  Weekly calls have commenced as routine with product owners to ensure progress.
  • Meetings will be every Friday 3-4 UTC., Daniel Kayiwa will get the Andela team to put into the events calendar
  • Acceptance criteria will be ready before the next PM call.
  • Jennifer Antilla Daniel Kayiwa Cynthia Antwi will meet to discuss PM success activities to support Daniel Kayiwa to improve our experience with the Program



Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)

Jakub Slawinski

  • Report on this every 2 weeks.
OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9


OpenMRS Platform 2.2
Technical Road Map /Strategic Operational Plan
  • 2019 Draft Road Map
  • Operational Plan for CY 2019
    • consider review of objective one and two on the call during the next PM call (January 21)
    • ongoing x timely (monthly?) review of these objectives



Documentation Review 2019
  • Had a design call on Jan 7  to commence activities https://notes.openmrs.org/2019-01-07-Design-Forum
  • Have a standing call every Tuesday 1PM UTC to discuss progress.
  • Documentation meeting was included on the openmrs calender.
  • Unknown User (jwnasambu) to put a reminder on talk 10 minutes(every Tuesday) before the meeting commences.
  • Its noticed that several members have lost hope in the documentation process because they seem not to understand it. But Cynthia Antwi promised to explain to them till they get everything right.
PM tool
  • We could use some more intro tickets
  • Daniel Kayiwa suggested that we focus on OCL and ensure its completed
AOB


  • Ways in which to better execute recommendations from OMRS18
Next week



...