Child pages
  • 2019-01-28 Project Management Meeting

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Regrets


Discussion items

Project Activities Spreadsheet

ItemWhoNotes
GCI
  • Conclusion was announced on blog
  • Official results will be announced today
  • 6 students have been nominated.
  • Funding has been provided for 1 mentor for the trip
GSoC
  • Received last year's resources
  • Created GSoC 19 warm up talk post
  • Have created initial version of Summer Of Code 2019 page.
  • Will start org application this week
  • Could we get a project template developed with sample projects written up?
  • Use Design forum to discuss initial steps on how to draft projects
  • Suthagar Kailayapathy has drafted initial partner email which will be completed by end of this week
  • Jennifer sent out emails to partners last week
  • The invitations for the mentors are ready just waiting to get emails for dev3/dev4/dev5
  • Irene to check out dev3/dev4/dev5 on talk groups and send them invitations to mentor GSoC 2019
  • Cynthia to share emails for partners who attended the omrs2018 so we could invite them as mentors.

Internships: Andela

  • List of Andela Projects - Team is focusing on OCL to get it released
  • Do we have acceptance criteria for the OCL module?
  • Strategic meeting was conducted January 10th. minutes of the meeting can be found here
  • Define structured acceptance criteria for OCL. Cynthia Antwi Daniel Kayiwa  Weekly calls have commenced as routine with product owners to ensure progress.
  • Meetings will be every Friday 3-4 UTC., Daniel Kayiwa will get the Andela team to put into the events calendar
  • Acceptance criteria will be ready before the next PM call.
  • Jennifer Antilla Daniel Kayiwa Cynthia Antwi will meet to discuss PM success activities to support Daniel Kayiwa to improve our experience with the Program



Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)

Jakub Slawinski

  • Report on this every 2 weeks.
OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9


  • Still have not commenced testing. Testing has commenced. (manual testing)  Awaiting feedback from Reuben Varghese

OpenMRS Platform 2.2
  • Samuel Male took up the ticket from Tendo and @dkayiwa is helping him to solve the issue.
  • Samuel Male  is currently working on
    Jira
    serverOpenMRS Issues
    serverId45c5771b-fa4b-3e43-b34a-c19dc45ccc95
    keyIDGEN-42
    and hopes to complete this by the end of the week.
  • Daniel Kayiwa noted that we would need to consider getting /funding resources to beef up community dev activities to ensure there is sufficient progress. He made changes though little aspects are being fixed with help of Daniel
  • Daniel Kayiwa will merge the changes ones the hack is sorted out
Technical Road Map /Strategic Operational Plan
  • 2019 Draft Road Map
  • Operational Plan for CY 2019
    • consider review of objective one and two on the call during the next PM call (January 21)
    • ongoing x timely (monthly?) review of these objectives



Documentation Review 2019
PM tool
  • We could use some more intro tickets
  • Daniel Kayiwa suggested that we focus on OCL and ensure its completed
AOB


  • Ways in which to better execute recommendations from OMRS18
Next week



...