See here for more info on the full GSoC 2019 program timeline.
|Project Name||Mentors||Wiki Page|
2. Location Based Access Control Phase 2
3. UI For Reset Password via Email Project
|4. Further Improvements to AddOns||darius||[Click here]|
|5. Community KPIs and Activity Analytics||darius||[Click here]|
6. Patient Search Criteria Module
|7. Support Multiple Classes per Concept Project||[Click here]|
|8. Condition List phase 1|
9. UI For Patient Flag Module
10. RefApp UI for Common Lab Module
11. Advancement of OAuth2 Module and Improvements in SMART OWA
12. Improvements on OpenMRS React Components
13. JWT Token implementation for authorizations
We are still working on some project analysis, and plan to add here soon. Please keep watching this page for project updates.
In general, Mentors are community volunteers who are willing to give a student a great experience in open source development. Mentors should be knowledgeable enough in open source development and their project to provide quality mentorship during Summer of Code. Note that mentors cannot also participate as a student (i.e., someone applying as a student to GSoC should not also volunteer to be a mentor in the same year).
Backup mentors have no explicit expectations beyond staying abreast of a project in case they need to fill in or take over for the primary mentor in case of an unforeseen circumstance. While we generally avoid anyone being a primary mentor for more than one project, we do allow primary mentors to serve as a backup mentor for one other project, since the need for backup mentors to take over the role of primary mentor for a project is very rare.