via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket, making sure you're working in the order-entry branch
- Attach a patch and click "Request Code Review" or Commit code and click "Committed Code"
We will be building this feature in a branch. Make sure you're developing on http://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs/branches/order-entry
- Unknown User (darius)
- Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Taras Chorny (till June 24th)
- Add your name here
Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
See this sprint's JIRA dashboard: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10251
The goal of this sprint is to get initial API-level support for doing simple order entry, and a very very simple placeholder web interface for that functionality.