Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Osaze Edo-Osagie
- Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Fredrick Mgbeoma
- Betty Kebenei
- Lanre Lawal
- Geoffrey Asiimwe
- Osaze Edo-Osagie
The main goal is to design and implement an Order Entry UI.
The goal has been sub divided into several tasks:
- UI implementation of the Order page
- Create a ticket to consume already existing Api to search for a drug
- Create a ticket to consume already existing Api to add a new order
- Create a ticket to consume already existing Api to edit an existing order
- Create a ticket to consume already existing Api to discontinue/delete an active order
- Create a ticket to consume already existing Api to show all active orders
- Create a ticket to consume already existing Api to show all past orders
- Create ticket to setup base application
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
During Project Notes for the sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.
- Order Entry UI
- JIRA board
- Order Entry UI End User Guide
- Order Entry UI Administrator Guide
- GitHub project (source code)
- Order Entry UI Release Notes
- Sprint 2
- Sprint 3
- Sprint 4
- Sprint 5
- Sprint 6