Android, Java, Basic SQL
- Provider Module: Provider Module is a large feature request by the community. More information here:
- Visual Improvements:
- The Vital Data can be better represented using a chart for Vital history.
- Other small improvements, like using Charts can be displayed in more elegant way.
- Other small improvements:
- Progress dialogs taking too much space. Redesign it to make it compact.
- Replace rangedEdittext with seekbar making it easy and faster to select value.
- Use TextInputLayout from the design library instead of the normal edittext
Security Improvements: The app misses lots of security features like:
Database should be encrypted from the details derived from the username and password.
If user changes password on system there is no system to detect it and logout the user automatically.
Forgot password option.
- Application Tour: Tour of the application so that a new user familiar himself/herself with all it features and working and can use the app to its fullest.
Analytics - https://talk.openmrs.org/t/google-analytics-for-android-client/6070/3
We want to create a way for the Android app to collect important usage data and report it back to the local server, so that the sysadmin can look at the Analytics. The extra credit will be for making the Analytics viewing system on both the app and the admin panel. Note: We will not use Google Analytics but will develop our own system so that we can have the data in the local openmrs server.