Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Resources

Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin
Wiki Markup
{composition-setup}{composition-setup}

h2. Date

Date

10/March/2011

...

How

...

to

...

Join

Wiki Markup
{toggle-cloak:id=how-to-join}
Click

...

to

...

see

...

information

...

about

...

how

...

to

...

join

...

the

...

meeting

...

in

...

person

...

or

...

remotely.

...

Wiki Markup
{cloak:id=how-to-join}
{include:How to Join the Weekly Developer Meeting}
{cloak}

h2. In Attendance

* ?[~dkayiwa]
* ?[~jeremy]
* ?[~michael]
* ?[~harsha]
* ?[~bwolfe]
* ?[~wyclif]
* ?[~mogoodrich]
* ?[~mseaton]
* ?[~hxiao]
* ?[~darius]
* ?[~nyoman]
* ?[~r.friedman]
* ?[~bmamlin]
* ?[~ayeung]
* ?[~vadhavkar]

h2. Agenda

* Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
* Brief overview of MDR-TB module 2.0 (Mark G) (15-30 min)
* Decide on how to handle tickets for modules that are either unsupported or lack a JIRA project (20 min)
** See [this|http://openmrs-mailing-list-archives.1560443.n2.nabble.com/community-supported-module-resources-tp6138583p6138583.html] discussion
* After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

h2. Minutes

[real-time collaborative notes|http://notes.openmrs.org/devcall2011March10]


h3. Last week review (20 min)

*  
*  

h3. MDR-TB demo

*   

h2. Outcomes

{tasklist:TODO's|sortAscending=false|sortBy=priority}
Include Page
How to Join the Weekly Developer Meeting
How to Join the Weekly Developer Meeting
Wiki Markup
{cloak}

In Attendance

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Brief overview of MDR-TB module 2.0 (Mark G) (15-30 min)
  • Decide on how to handle tickets for modules that are either unsupported or lack a JIRA project (20 min)
  • After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

Minutes

real-time collaborative notes

Last week review (20 min)

  • PIH may be able to test 1.8 in Lesotho, no more information about how yet.
  • AMPATH 1.8 testing is just starting today. Will go from 1.6.x to 1.8.0 beta 2.
  • More discussion about testing policy (who tests and when tests should be required for moving forward)

MDR-TB demo

Support for 3rd-party modules

  • Michael will review all modules and identify owners, then set up JIRA project for those modules as applicable, or list other information in the module's description in the module repository.

Summer of Code update

  • Approximately 20 projects listed on http://go.openmrs.org/soc2011 - please look through them!
  • Potential additional project: Permission Checker - see TRUNK-313
  • Initial list of mentors is subject to change
  • If mentors can't find an exciting/interesting project, please contact MD offline.

Miscellaneous topic

  • Darius sent out e-mail about testing 2.0 Framework. Please test!

Outcomes

Tasklist
TODO's
TODO's
sortAscendingfalse
sortBypriority
||Completed||Priority||Locked||CreatedDate||CompletedDate||Assignee||Name||
{tasklist}

h2. Transcripts

* Backchannel IRC transcript
* Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting

Transcripts