30 December 2010
- ?~nyomanUnknown User (nyoman)
- ?~michaelUnknown User (michael)
- ?Dawn Seymour
- ?~rUnknown User (r.friedman)
- ?~bwolfeUnknown User (bwolfe)
- ?~jeremyUnknown User (jeremy)
- ?~gmccallumUnknown User (gmccallum)
- Announcement of Joaquin Blaya's win of the election - blog post
- Changing the name of the Concept Proposal Module
See also: http://notes.openmrs.org/BpF1mSjWCy
- Ben tried to bribe Glen to change the name of the Concept Proposal Module
- Glen had the upper hand because he'd do it for free.
- Ben's proposal: Suggest-A-Metadata (SAM)
- Concept proposals would be fine if we didn't already have them - Concept workflow might be better
- Has there ever been any thought to establish a workflow engine? Ben: No. There might have been thoughts but he wasn't privy to them. them
- Joaquin was named to the board - currently the only named member
- Google Code-In: OpenMRS was not selected, sounds as though there have been some challenges this first year, perhaps for the best.
- Darius had said he didn't want 1.7.1 to wait a month, so Ben released it after 3.5 weeks.