- A Distribution operation is only used when the movement of item stock is either form the withholding facility / stockroom to a patient or to an external institution.
- A Transfer operation is used when the movement of item stock is from one stockroom to another.
How do you dispose broken injections and drugs ?
Sometimes, injections may break or drugs may fall on the ground. This will no longer be put to use hence we should get rid of them from the system. The best way to do this is by using the Disposal inventory stock operations. To do this;
- Navigate to the Create Inventory Operation page.
- Change the Operation type to Disposed.
- Select the source of item stock to be disposed.
- Type in the reason for disposal.
- Select the item stock and quantity to be disposed.
- Click on Create Operation.
|Content by Label|