- As a developer from the source code (see the KenyaEMR Developer Guide)
- As an implementer from a distribution release
- OpenMRS 1.9.67
If you do not have a suitable OpenMRS installation, then you can follow these instructions for Installing OpenMRS.
Distribution releases are available from this Google Drive folder. Each release consists of two archives - the distro and the SQL dump containing the required concepts for that release.
- Stop Tomcat
- Extract the concepts SQL dump file from the SQL archive. Run this on the OpenMRS database which you will use with KenyaEMR
- Delete all existing omods from your OpenMRS modules folder
- Extract the distro archive into your OpenMRS modules folder
- Start Tomcat