- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://breezeconnect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-712888-432510-00754073
- Access code: 707531 #
- Before the call begins, add the Skype user with Skype Name freeconferencing. (Do not choose "groupcalling".) This user will automatically appear "online" in your Skype contact list.
- Start a regular Skype voice call to this user.
When instructed, use the numeric dial/keypad in Skypeto enter the access code followed by the pound symbol:
707531 # 24222# No Format
- http://www.uberconference.com/u/openmrs (audio only, Firefox, Chrome or other WebRTC browse required)
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.