- programId: ID of the program in which the patient is to be enrolled.
- <enrollInProgram programId="1"/>
- <enrollInProgram programId="Rehab program"/>
- Value: Any valid program ID, program UUID or underlying concept name
- Default: None.
- showDate: If true, a date widget is displayed and the patient is enrolled on the selected date; if false, or if no date selected, the patient is enrolled on the encounter date
- Example: <enrollInProgram programId="1" showDate="true"/>
- Value: true or false
- Default: False.
- stateIds: A comma-separated list of program work flow states ids
- Example: <enrollInProgram programId="1" stateIds="3, 444ce6ba-551d-11e1-8cb6-00248140a5eb, PIH:356789"/>
- Value: Any valid program workflow state id, program workflow state uuid, or concept mapping of the underlying concept for the state
- Default: None
- If you reference states by concept mappings, be careful that you don't have two states in the same program with the same underlying concept, or unpredictable results will occur!