Printer can't recognize the break between stickers OR the printer doesn't recognize the correct size of my stickers:
Here's the auto-sense printer startup routine:
1. Make sure the printer power is off and that the stickers and ribbon are loaded.
2. Press and hold the feed button then turn on the printer power.
3. Continue to hold the feed button until the status light LED flashes.
Release the feed button.
4. The printer will set the media sensor for the label backing being used.
After the printer is done making this adjustment, the roll will
automatically feed until a label is positioned at the print head.
5. The configuration settings will print. Upon completion, the printer will save the new settings in memory and
remain in diagnostic dump mode.
6. Press the feed button on more time. The printer will dispense another label with the
message "Out of DUMP" and be ready for normal operation.