- Implementation of advanced search parameters (Completed, commits are still on a separate include branch because of new features not being merged onto master till the initial release of the module)
- The advanced parameters _elements, _summary and _count are by default supported by the FHIR server.
- The support for _include was added for resources wherever possible according to our present search capability. _include is used to include associated resources for the resources matching the specified search criteria.
- The support for _revinclude was added as well, again according to our present search capability. _revinclude allows the user to retrieve resources of a particular type that refer to the resources matching the specified search criteria.
- _include and _revinclude support was added by including the additional resources once the search for the matching resources was complete and the resources to be displayed on a particular page was decided.
- FHIR Module source code - https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-fhir2
- HAPI FHIR Documentation
- The official HL7 guide