Project Activities Spreadsheet
- Conclusion was announced on blog
- Official results will be announced today
- 6 students have been nominated.
- Funding has been provided for 1 mentor for the trip
- Received last year's resources
- Created GSoC 19 warm up talk post
- Have created initial version of Summer Of Code 2019 page.
- Will start org application next week
Could we get a project template developed with sample projects written up
- Use Design forum to discuss initial steps on how to draft projects
- Irene, Juliet and Herbert to draft an introductory email which is to be submitted on Friday this week
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2||Updating Release Documents|
- took up the ticket from Tendo and @dkayiwa is helping him to solve the issue.
- Will try to get
done over this week. If we can get it closed by next week, we will include it in Platform 2.2; otherwise, we will release Platform 2.2 without idgen and aim to include it in Platform 2.3. The only reason for not bundling idgen module with the platform is the desire to add web service support to
|Technical Road Map Process|
- We could use some more intro tickets
|Next weekNo meeting 24 Dec or 31 Dec. Next meeting will be 7 Jan 2019|