- Download the module from the repository and install it.
- Go to "Manage HTML Forms" under the administration page. (Make sure you are looking at the "HTML Form Entry" section, not the "Forms" section!)
- Create a new form there (click "New HTML Form").
- Fill out the necessary information; including the Name, Description, Version, and select the Encounter Type from the list. (When an HTML form is submitted, it will create this type of encounter.)
- Save the form. Then it will open the page for editing the HTML Form.
- Customize the HTML form to your specifications. Recent versions of the HTML Form Entry Module include a basic form that can be customized. For additional documentation on the HTML tags that are available, see the HTML Reference.