Add Global Property
- Creating a new lab order requires a global property. To create a new global property for lab order entry for example orderentryowa.labOrderablesConceptSet, go to System Administration → Manage Global Properties Click on add new global property fill the form with the following details, The name of the property should be orderentryowa.labOrderablesConceptSet and the value should be da006137-88ca-4d11-ae58-8b4b439afdd6.
- Save the global property. See video above to see how to set global properties
Import Lab Orderables file as metadata in standalone
- Download the lab orderables file which can be found here
- Go to System Administration → Advanced Administration → MetaData Sharing → Import MetaData. Import the lab orderables package and wait for it to be installed. See Video below:
Update Rest Web Services OMOD
- Download the Rest Web Services OMOD from here
- Go to System Administration → Advanced Administration → Manage Modules. Click on upgrade modules and upload the downloaded restwebservices omod and wait for installation.
Add Date and Time Format (Optional)
- Configure the time and date format to be used by the application. Go to System Administration → Manage Global Properties → Add New Global Property and create a global property called orderentryowa.dateAndTimeFormat with DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm or any other valid date/time format as the value.
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S06admNhuU&feature=youtu.be
NB: This step is optional. If the orderentryowa.dateAndTimeFormat is not configured, the application would use a default DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm representation.