A simple module that allows changing logos in the OpenMRS web application. The main page logo, the top icon and top left text. The module in the future releases aims to allow changing other properties that are defined through themes. Or even change theme properties or upload the themes. Basically customize the branding of our OpenMRS deployment.
As of v0.1 it basically has an administration screen where you can upload the logos you want and replace the default logos which the theme provides. You can download it from the module repository here.
The new version of this module includes a small image on top of the browser.
Then the new version contains:
- the main page logo called "Large Logo",
- the top left logo called "Text Logo" and
- the small image at the top of the browser that has the name "Icon ".
This version is Custom Branding Module 0.2
In a new version will remove the logo "favicon.ico logo", it is not necessary.
- Added ability to upload messages.properties
- Initial release
- Ability to save custom branding to database
- Show/Hide parts of the system (through CSS)
- Apply new themes / design new theme