Any user should be able to view concept proposals. A user can update and re-submit a concept proposal.
Only dictionary administrators can take action on submitted concept proposals.
Concept Proposal Actions:
- Update concept proposal - add or change concept proposal details in the same manner as creating a full concept proposal
- Validate concept proposal - ensure that the proposal contains all information needed to create a concept from it.
- Approve/Create Concept - edit proposal and create a concept from the proposal
- Approve/Map Concept name-edit proposal and map concept name to existing concept
- Cancel / ignore - discard concept proposal
- invalid / needs more detail - sends notification back to submitter that more detail is needs for the concept proposal
Concept proposal statuses:
- new submission - awaiting review
- under review
- Waiting for more detail