Several projects would take advantage of a module providing access to running scripts written in any JSR-223 supported language.
- Include libraries for several JSR-223 languages
- Provide a UI for managing, editing and running scripts
- Persist scripts in the database
- Protect OpenMRS data (use read-only privileges) unless specifically permitted by an administrator
- Fit the Data Integrity Module with this new Scripting Module, by implementing it instead of just SQL (the only language currently used for integrity checks)