Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- SDMX-HD specification, describing all Indicators, Dimensions, Indicator Sets for VCT, PTMCT, ART, and MC. This is available here: TracnetReportSpecification.zip
- SDMX-HD report output, as produced by OpenMRS, containing the actual indicator values specified above. Example output available here: sdmx.zip
- The above output is the original SDMX-HD specification zip file with a single additional file added as to the root of the zip package containing the actual data.
- This file is named "Data_CROSS.xml".
- This file contains an internal attribute named "dataProviderID" which identifies the facility that the report applies to. This attribute is configurable within the OpenMRS user interface
- This file contains an internal attribute named "confirmationEmail" which specifies the email address that TracNet can use to send confirmation emails. This attribute is configurable within the OpenMRS user interface
- A series of OpenMRS modules have been developed that allow for users to perform the following actions within the user interface:
- Define and save Indicators
- Define and save Dimensions
- Define and save Reports that contain combinations of Indicators and Dimensions
- Upload an SDMX-HD zip file, and Map the Indicators and Dimensions defined within to those defined in OpenMRS (eg. TracnetReportSpecification.zip)
- Add attributes such as "dataProviderId" to the SDMX-HD output
- Run and render the report to SDMX output (eg sdmx.zip)
- Email the sdmx output to a user-configured email address from a user-configured email address.
- An integration piece has been developed which automatically integrates the calculations for the existing Rwanda OpenMRS tracnet report, and sets up all of the necessary mappings in a single install module.
- A demonstration server has been established running a standard OpenMRS 1.6 setup with demo data containing approximately 5000 patients (available on request).
- Navigate to Administration -> Run Tracnet Report
- Choose a year and month and click "Generate"
- Wait for the report to finish generating at the page you are sent to
- Click "View Report" to download the SDMX-HD report output and view it on your computer
- Click "Process Report: TracNet Email Submission" to send the report as an email
- Documentation on the SDMX-HD module and specification in general can be found here: