- Breadcrumbs work, after people know how use them
- Not everyone knows how to use breadcrumbs at the start.
- People like having everything on one page as a summary.
Results of tests: Greg-1, Greg-2, Greg-3
- Some people intuitively know how breadcrumbs work. Other's don't.
- People like the greyscale color design as opposed to the previous versions using blue.
Results of tests: AMPATH-1
- User likes having everything on one page
- It is not intuitive to user that they can use the breadcrumbs to go back on page.
- User can navigate the breadcrumbs easily after learning how to use them
- User uses the RIGHT ARROW to identify things are are clickable with further data
- User believes everything in bold may be clickable.
- Would like
- field for multiple telephone numbers
- place for free text comments on the patient's address / location.
Results of test: AMPATH-2
- breadcrumbs work ok
- prefers profile as the first section
- unclear of the use of the term "Growth" when applied to adults
- would like to move (e.g. notes, visits) into the history section