The HTML Form Entry module pre-dates the REST API, so it just used a typical HTML Form Submission process to create and edit encounters and obs.
The aim of this project is extend the HTML Form Entry module to provide for submission of HTML forms RESTfully.
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- A web framework, such as JSP, Groovy, or AngularJS
- Extend HTML Form Entry Module to provide for submission of HTML forms through a RESTful API.
- Develop a proof of concept OWA with basic data entry to submit HTML forms through the API.
- (TBD with Mark Goodrich, Darius Jazayeri). Modify OpenMRS Mobile client to fetch HTML forms through RESTful API and dynamically build mobile forms.