Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Bruce Bigirwenkya
In response to the inquiries raised and discussed on this design meeting, this sprint aims to handle Login and Home Page design for the platform.
Specific goals may include (but are not limited to):
- Create login OWA
- Create URL global property on OpenMRS Core
- Allow Browser Property to show unified Login URL
- Adding tests
- Set Login OWA’s URL as OpenMRS Core global property default
- Create Login + Homepage OWA for RefApp
- Allow RefApp to set the OpenMRS URL global property as its login OWA URL
- Create Design Language Specification from Legacy UI
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-). To start work, fork the main repo and send pull requests and endeavour to have them reviewed and merged
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
Platform UI OWA : https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-platformui